Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Men´s Store

The windows of this men´s store in the centre of Buenos Aires always catch my attention.  The shop has a 1970s feel to it but somehow retains an elegant edge.  The pictures of the gentlemen, the gold lettering on the windows and the extensiveness of the window displays remind me of a department store where quality, service and style are what it´s all about.  These three factors are not exactly how I would describe shopping in Argentina, so perhaps the idea of these things is what is so appealing.  Now if only I needed some men´s clothes I could shop here and test my theory...


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I have been lurking around your blog for some time, maybe a year or more. I so much enjoy this candid, no frills travel. I wanted to take the time and let you know. Kind Regards, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Irene, it´s nice to know that I am helping someone in their virtual travels x

    ReplyDelete